Fate

 


Peace be upon you.

Hi, guys. I hope all of you are doing fine. So today I would like to talk about the one thing that has been haunting my mind these last few days. So to make my mind clear of it, I decided to share it here, hahaha. 

I know that everything that happens is not a coincidence. There must be something Allah wants me to learn, and I feel grateful for it.

I have learned that to have peace in your life, you need to believe that what is meant to be yours will be yours, no matter how hard it has to be. But, what is not meant to be yours, won’t be yours, no matter how hard you try to get it. These things make me more calm and less worried about my future and my life. I know that every single thing that happens in my life is already written by the Almighty. I believe he will give the best for us even though we feel that what we get is actually not what we want. Allah said in the Quran:

"But perhaps you hate something and it is good for you; perhaps you love something and it is bad for you. And Allah knows while you do not know. " -Qs al-Baqarah, 216

Sometimes, I don’t appreciate what I have now because I keep looking at something I don’t have. But then I realise how many blessings I've received from God and how he answered my prayers. What I prayed for a long time ago It was just that I had already forgotten about that prayer and I had another goal that I asked God to make happen for me. See, how forgetable can humans be?

But after all, we are humans. We have a lot of weaknesses. I myself am far from perfect. I make mistakes, and sometimes I overthink about my future. But it’s okay. We will learn from the mistakes that we made. From those mistakes, we will be stronger. In fact, I'm still struggling to trick my mind into not worrying about anything in my life. But my friend told me that a small baby step is much better than nothing. It is not easy to change something that we are used to. We need to process it and do it slowly. It doesn’t matter if it will take a long time, as long as we are consistent in making it happen.

So just follow the flow and never give up on what you’re working on right now. The key to a happy and calm life is to be grateful. When we have a grateful heart, we have everything. The Almighty will grant us more. Simultaneously, we must strive to improve our lives and become better versions of ourselves. 


-Bye

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Jenis-jenis Personaliti