Loyalty




Once you have found your soulmate, And decide to be his/her life partner,
please be loyal to them.
Don't make their weakness as an excuse,
for you to find someone else.
Cause in fact,
Nobody is perfect. 

Peace be upon you.

A few days ago, I do have a conversation with my sister. And one of the topic that we talk about was an issue of husband and wife that almost get divorced because of the existence of third person in their relationship. Yeah, I know that we kinda 'mak cik bawang' - gossip girl cause talk about others marital problem, haha. But you know what, this thing has open-up my mind (as an unmarried woman) about how terrible it could be when your spouse start to love someone else. That's the biggest fear in every relationship. Trust me.

Tbh, I can't accept when someone said he/she start to find others because of their partner weakness. Like, my wife not look attractive anymore, that's why I choose my new gf over her. Or my husband not a wealthy man, so I decided to leave him. And any other irrelevant excuse...

Dude,
You can't just give up on someone because the situation's not ideal. Yes, I do understand that I don't even know what both of you have been through. But still, it's not fair for you to punish your spouse without helping them to correct theirself. And do you think with looking for someone new all your problems will be solve? A big no-no guys.

Try to see a good in other and bad inside yourself. Change the way you think. Change your mentality. Accept your partner imperfection and complete them with your love and kindness. And trust me, you'll get back what you give.

But out of this all, if you have tried your best to build up your relationship, but at the end you still can't find any chemistry anymore and it will only be a toxic relationship, move on. Don't destroy your happiness for the sake of loyalty,  blind love.

Because,
Loyalty isn't grey. It's black and white. You're either loyal completely or not loyal at all. 

So, if you're not ready to be loved and to give love, better focus to improve yourself, your life. Don't rush. Stay calm. Be wise. Good thing takes time.

-Bye





Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Jenis-jenis Personaliti

Fate